Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jed's final project


Well, finals are here for us cougars. Aubrey and I are right in the middle of our test taking. So that means final projects are finished. One of my classes had a fun project where I worked with a great group of guys to design and build a little pneumatic engine. It took most of the semester, but we presented it a little over a week ago, and it ran wonderfully. I had a lot of fun working on it, and I was really happy with how it all turned out. It's made out of aluminum, brass and steel, and runs on one cylinder. We designed and manufactured all the parts ourselves (except for a few bolts and washers). Here is even a video of it in action.

4 comments:

Krystal Egbert said...

Haha! That is cool, good job. Yay for the end of the semester!!!

Shenille said...

Nice work! Good luck on your last finals!

Michelle said...

Hey Aubrey-
It was fun to meet you on Saturday! Best of luck with the wedding plans!

Britt said...

Wow...this was a while ago, but I just realized you have a blog. Hope to see some wedding photos on here soon! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your open house. I did see some photos on facebook and such. Congrats on your marriage!