Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 15: Bible verse

Matthew 7: 1-5

1.) Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2.) For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3.) And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4.) Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5.) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

In my goal to be more prepared, I'm trying to study the lessons for Sunday during my personal studies. After an amazing Stake Conference (probably one of the best I've been to) a lot of things have been going through my mind.  (Isn't it interesting how all things really are gospel related?) 

Anyways, before I was a mom I often saw mom's doing something that I thought was wrong. Either it was a parenting technique, or something they made their child wear.... whatever. Well, I have had my fair share of people questioning my own mothering techniques- and boy, that is NO fun. Being a mom is hard, and we all are just doing our best. 

I just have really been trying to not look at other mom's with a judgmental attitude.  They're doing their best, they know their baby the best, and hey, we're all on the same team, right?

No comments: