Monday, September 26, 2011

Site Review: Zenni Optical

Being blind stinks. I mean, it's kind of a crucial sense. 
So I wear glasses. Or contacts. But this post is about getting CHEAP glasses. 

Backtracking. 

I have had terrible luck with glasses. You name it, I have done it to my glasses. No joke. I once went in to a Dr. appt. to get my glasses fixed, when my Dr. looked up at me and said, "Man, it looks like you ran into a tree!" When I dumbfoundly said, "Wait, did my mom tell you?" Yes. I had run into a tree. So yeah, I have needed my fair share of glasses. 

A few years ago, my sister told me about Zenni Optical. I'm not sure where she had heard about it, but after looking at the site- I thought it couldn't hurt to order one more pair of glasses. Guess how much they cost me? 12.99+shipping. It was under $20. For prescription glasses. AND, it came with a case and a wipe. 

HOLY COW! I love them! I have gotten 2 pairs of the same glasses- and they have lasted forever! In all fairness, I'm not at a neighbor's playing baseball every day, but I do have a 1 year old. And they have withstood. 

IF you are one of us blind guys walking around- DON'T pay hundreds of dollars for glasses- I know. I've been there. Well, mostly I need to apologize to my poor mother who had to continually shell out the cash for yet another pair of glasses for me.
Go to zennioptical.com. It WILL change your life.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Thanks for this! Blaine has to wear glasses and it's been a few years since his exam. He thankfully has not destroyed any for a while. I'll tuck this away for when it's time for new ones. WAY cheaper!