Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 13: Goals

Well, not too long ago I had a rather detailed post on my goals here,
but I do have a few specific goals for this year. 

1. get organized
I'm proud to say that I have already organized 2 areas in my house that were once scary. I also created a binder to organize my daily tasks, and completely redid my filing cabinet. In this category I have a few more specific goals, like organize my car console and get rid of stuff that we don't need in there (and the trunk). Also, I have a few binders full of church related material that I would like to get organized. Then to my computer. Oh, how I am not looking forward to that. But, I gave myself the whole year, because I really need it.

2. Have more charity
This has always been a goal of mine, but I really want to focus this year on charity. Specifically, I want to learn to love people that are difficult to get along with, and to continue doing family history work. This really is a great act of charity- becoming Saviors on Mount Zion, something that really cannot wait. Also, after a great Stk. Conference, I am adding to this category to become more selfless- both as a mother and wife.

3. Become more healthy
Not a huge fan of dieting, but I would like to lose some excess weight- so, I have decided to become more healthy. Both through working out and eating better, and if (when) I lose some weight, then I do. But I haven't set any specific time-line for the weight loss, but so far so good. Because I gained so much water at the end of my pregnancy- I lost all my prego weight when Parker was 2 weeks old. But now, I would like to lose some extra poundage that is not welcome on my tummy. :)

How are you doing on your 2011 goals? If you have given them up, its okay! Restart- there's no rules against that! :)

No comments: