Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 5: A song to match your mood

I love music. But I wouldn't consider myself a music guru. I really just listen to music to avoid silence-- something I really don't like.

I listen to music while I'm cleaning, dancing with Jed and Parker, in the car etc. but still- whatever is on the radio is what I listen to.

And since this post was supposed to be on {Saturday} this is the song that I think described my mood best.

{Marry Me: Train}
After Valentine's Day: best ever!!, and an awesome party at our house on Friday full of yummy food, tons of people, and great games- I woke up on Saturday realizing how lucky I am to have Jed. He let me sleep in on Saturday while he got up and started on the mound of dishes that we had left the previous night. Then he took me to a few thrift stores just to look around {boy does he get bored} but he pushed Parker around while I looked at everything.

Then to finish off an amazing week, I got to read a book while taking a warm bath. Come on. Does life get better than that?

Anyways, this is a great song. Really. One of the best.

No comments: