Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend(s)

I know I added the (s) to friends, but that's just the way it is. My mom always used to say that three girls just don't mix. In middle school when I would hang out with three girls, one of us always felt left out, ignored, and it usually caused drama.

But when I say that I have two best friends, that at one point in our HS career we did everything together, and we still have long 3 way conversations, have a special FB group to communicate through, and we still all consider each other best friends-- it {is} for realzzz.

Here we are


Jennifer (left) is amazing. She has beautiful long blonde hair and really gorgeous finger nails. She has an uncanny ability to make other people feel really good about themselves and she has always been there to comfort me- usually through recommending a song or making a mixed CD for me. We have been through a lot together but she has stuck through it: she's in it for the long haul. Jenn is studying to be an event planner or something awesome like that, and she is really smart. She is way into books and movies and I recall many times walking over to her house (about 157 steps) and laying on her bed watching a movie. Jenn has been there for me unlike any other person. She really is my best friend, and I'm so glad that she puts up with me.

Heidi (center) is my unborn sister. I mean- yeah, she's born, but I think into the wrong family. Okay. She was born into a great family, but we really could be sisters. haha.
Heidi is the sweetest person I have ever met. She literally has never said anything mean, degrading or harsh towards anyone that I can recall. She is very athletic (she has ran several marathons, including the Chicago Marathon)  and even when I ask her for help being more healthy- she has never once made me feel bad for relapsing (4+ times). Heidi fits very well with my family, and sometimes I am afraid that my mom or grandma would trade me for her. :) She is a great person- always does the right thing, and has always been an example to me. Heidi is studying to go into the medical field, and will someday go to Africa and set up hospitals for those that have nothing. I am so glad that Jennifer and I welcomed her into our group that day at the bus stop (don't make fun. we didn't have our licenses yet) Heidi really is my best friend.

So there. I have 2 best friends. Jennifer Wheeler and Heidi Chamula: I love you. Thanks for being such great friends, for putting up with my ridiculous-ness, and for helping me be a better person. Here's to a life filled with great friends.
{cheers}

No comments: