Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Really? 7 is my lucky number, and all I get to chat about is movies... ugh.

I am not really a movie person. I don't know why not, but they're not for me. I have a few movies that I really like, some that I'm willing to watch, but more often then not I watch movies to take a nap.

So here goes I guess:  (I decided to post pictures from scenes in the movies... to jazz it up a bit)


This comes from my favorite movie. Which I posted in the "introduction" day one post. But here it is again:



Thirteen going on 30
"razzle red" anyone? 

I have also mentioned I am not much of a dog person. Actually to be more accurate: I am not a dog person. I dunno- they smell, okay?

But when I watched this movie, and for the first time- I considered getting a dog. WHOA. That's how good this movie is.

What is it? 
Marley and Me
greatest dog movie ever. 


Well, this (these) movies don't need much of an introduction- they are what they are. 
Amazing. 

Yes, of course, they stray from the book- occasionally adding ridiculous scenes- but the true HP fans know what really happens, and that's what matters most. 

So far Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite HP movie- while I like all of the HP books- with the last one being my favorite. :) 

Then a few of my other "favorites:"
Rush Hour(s)
August Rush
The Best 2 Years
Charly
The Ultimate Gift
Pay it Forward
the Bourne series

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I seriously LOVE 13 going on 30. It is one of my all time faves!

I am enjoying your posts. It's fun getting to know you better.